Apple Crumble is one of my favourite desserts, and this is the next best thing to having actual apple crumble for breakfast.
Ingredients (2 Servings):
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- ¾ cup of milk
- ¼ cup of apple juice
- 1 apple (I used pink lady)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cashew nut butter (optional)
- 2 generous tbsp of your favourite apple cereal or granola
- Mix together all ingredients except for the cereal, split between 2 glasses or mugs, cover and store overnight in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Open and stir. These oats are good hot or cold, if you wish to heat them about 1 minute in the microwave (stirring halfway) should do it.
- Top with the cereal and devour.