I love sweet things for breakfast and this only takes about 10-15 minutes to make, perfect for those lazy days off and it’s a good way to use up any leftover banana bread.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 3 thick slices of banana bread (shop bought or homemade), cut in half
- 2 large eggs
- a splash of milk
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 knob of butter
- Whisk the eggs and milk together then add the banana bread, turning so both sides absorb the egg mixture.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium heat and melt the butter.
- Fry the banana bread slices until golden brown, flip and repeat. If you are doing this in batches you can keep the cooked bread warm in the oven while you do the rest.
- Transfer to a plate and dollop on the Nutella!